Join the collaborative integrated marketing team at The Grossbauer Group!
A successful candidate will have strong creative writing skills; a passion for using social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram; experience managing digital advertising campaigns; experience developing and implementing mass emails; a solid understanding of integrated marketing; a strong understanding of SEO best practices; and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Enjoy varied projects for clients in diverse industries, excellent benefits, and an exceptionally fun work environment! Explore our portfolio to learn more about what we do. This position will initially be hybrid out of our Valparaiso, Indiana office, eventually transitioning to a more remote role. We do not hire freelancers or contractors.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: DIGITAL. (No phone calls, please.)
Job responsibilities include:
- Writing social media and digital content, including social media posts, blog posts, and digital newsletters
- Creating social media and digital content strategies
- Conducting social media monitoring and community management
- Managing Google AdWords campaigns
- Conducting digital metrics reporting—extracting data, analyzing results, measuring impact
- Assisting with implementing and executing campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Proofreading marketing content
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Please send portfolio/work samples with your resume.
- Preferred bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.